Team (Basic): Team Member Registration & Set-Up
This page applies to TaxDome Pro! pricing plan only. You can upgrade anytime.
Learn what to do when you’ve received an invitation from a colleague to join TaxDome. Jump right in—we promise it will be rewarding and ultimately make your job easier. Create a password and upload your photo, then sync your email to be able to see and reply to your client emails directly from TaxDome.
- Activating Your Team Member Account
- Using the Onboarding Banner
- Uploading Your Photo
- Syncing Your Email
- Changing Notification Preferences
- Changing Your Personal Details
- Changing Your Password or Email
Activating Your Team Member Account
A TaxDome team member account is created by the firm owner or admin. As a team member, you only need to create a password. Here’s how:
1. Open the invitation email you’ve received from TaxDome, then click on the CREATE A PASSWORD link.
2. Type your password into the Password Setup pop-up. It should contain at least eight characters, one capital letter, and one number. Enter the password twice to confirm it, then click the SUBMIT button.
3. Click the OK button in the confirmation window. Now you’re done.
You can log in to your TaxDome account at any time.
Using the Onboarding Banner
Once you’ve registered and logged in for the first time, you’ll see a blue onboarding banner at the top of the page. It’s there to help you quickly get started. Click the SHOW ME button to begin.
A pop-up screen will then appear, listing the next two steps. You can perform them in the order they appear or the other way around. Your progress will be shown on the pop-up as well as on the banner at top.
Uploading Your Photo
Once you’ve uploaded your photo, it will appear in the footer of every email you send from TaxDome. Until then, the footer will show a silhouette, so you may want to get started with that. It’s a nice way to immediately personalize your TaxDome account.
- Click Upload your photo on the onboarding pop-up or navigate to Settings, then click the edit icon in the top right corner of the Personal Details section.
- On the next pop-up screen, click the edit icon in the upper-right corner, then click Upload Photo to add a picture of yourself.
- Locate the image you would like to use, then crop it for fit.
- Click SAVE.
Syncing Your Email
Syncing your email will allow you to see and reply to all your clients’ emails right on TaxDome. Start by clicking Sync your email on the onboarding pop-up, enter your email address to sync, then follow the instructions to connect your email to TaxDome.
Read more on specific email provider sync options in our help article How to Sync Your Email With TaxDome.
Changing Notification Preferences
This section was moved. Please see here.
Changing Your Personal Details
If you ever need to change your phone number or other personal information, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings, then click the Edit icon in the top right corner of the Personal Details section.
2. Make the necessary changes, then click on the SAVE button.
Changing Your Password or Email
When you have to change your login email or TaxDome password, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings, then click the Edit icon in the top right corner of the Login Details section.
2. Enter your current password, make changes to your login details, then click on the SAVE button.
3. If you’ve changed your email, enter the verification code sent to your new email address, then click SUBMIT.