Firm Registration (Sign Up)
Registration is free and gives you full access to your firm’s account. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take full advantage of all of TaxDome’s tools and features while using the account.
The straightforward registration process takes only a couple of minutes.
1. Click the Start Free Trial button on the main page.
2. Enter your email address, then click Continue.
3. Enter your first and last name, phone number, and your firm’s name and size.
4. Select your country. If it is not on the list, select International. If you live in the U.S., indicate the state.
Attention! Once you select the country and click Continue, you will not be able to change it.
5. Check the default currency and change it if needed. Note that all invoices will be in the selected currency; you won’t be able to change the default currency again.
6. Select the default language for your portal. If needed, you can always change it in the Firm Settings section. Click Continue.
7. Fill in some basic details about you and your firm. Type in your firm’s street address, city, zip code, and phone number. You can always add more details later or change something if needed in the Firm Settings section.
8. Decide whether you want to receive copies of all emails TaxDome sends to clients on your behalf. If yes, enter the email address for the BCCs. Click Continue.
9. Select the desired pricing plan: TaxDome Pro or TaxDome Lite and click Continue.
10. Create a password for your account. It should have at least 8 characters, one letter, and one number. Enter the password a second time to confirm it.
11. Enter your firm’s TaxDome URL in the Desired firm URL field. This is the URL that you would Iike your clients to see when they interact with you through TaxDome.
For example, if you enter “taxesbest”, both you and your clients will see "taxesbest.taxdome.com” in the address bar when you go to your portal (you can change the URL to your custom domain later if needed). Your firm’s URL can be your company name or any other name, but we recommend that you stick with your firm’s name—this way it is easily recognizable to clients.
12. Enter the verification code sent to your email.
And now you’re ready to register: Click the Let's Get Started button!
Attention! If you try to enter the wrong verification code more than 10 times in a row, we will limit access to the registration page for 24 hours.